Senior Rehabilitation in New Jersey and Delaware
Recover faster and better with short-term, senior rehabilatation from Springpoint.
When you’re recovering from an illness, injury, or surgery, short-term rehabilitation services at Springpoint communities offer the post-hospital care you need to get back to good health. Our team of caring professionals provides high-quality physical, occupational, and speech therapy programs designed to restore your independence as quickly as possible, in a warm, home-like environment. We help you achieve the highest level of strength and capabilities, with senior rehabilitation services offered seven days a week. We also offer support and education for family members to ensure you’re continuing to enjoy the highest quality of life as you return home. Plan your post-hospital rehabilitation stay at a Springpoint community. To learn more, just use the quick form.
Senior rehabilitation services at Springpoint communities
- Orthopedic rehabilitation for fractures, joint replacements, degenerative joint disease, and other conditions
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation, for conditions such as Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
- Cardiopulmonary rehabilitation (for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, congestive heart failure, post-bypass surgery, etc.)
- Dysphagia management
- Seating and positioning programs
- Proactive discharge planning
- “Return home” planning, including a post-transition visit and three days of prepared meals to make the first days back a little easier