Memory Care in New Jersey and Delaware
Innovative memory care to enrich daily life.
Springpoint’s exclusive memory care program, Connections—A Dementia Care Model of ExcellenceTM, is designed to enhance the physical, cognitive, and social well-being of every memory care resident. Trained team members working in our memory care neighborhoods, employ the most comprehensive, leading-edge care methods to engage residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia, treat them with dignity, and offer them hope and purpose. We focus on what people living with dementia can do rather than what they can no longer do, designing life-enriching programming based on their specific needs and desires. Learn more about memory care at Springpoint communities. To learn more, just use the quick form.
Connecting with loved ones dealing with memory impairment
Our memory care communities in New Jersey and Delaware feature secure, home-like settings that maximize comfort and confidence, letting residents make the most of each day. To learn more about our memory care communities, read our blog.
Key features of the Connections memory care program
- Trained behavioral management team
- Certified therapeutic recreation specialist
- Computer-based activities that promote cognitive fitness
- Private dining venues
- State-of-the-art, multi-sensory environment room
- A variety of meaningful life activity stations
- Enclosed outdoor garden area with scheduled activities
Find memory care services near you at these Springpoint communities
- Meadow Lakes in East Windsor, New Jersey
- Monroe Village in Monroe Township, New Jersey
- The Moorings at Lewes in Lewes, Delaware
- Springpoint Living at Manalapan in Manalapan, New Jersey
- Stonebridge at Montgomery in Skillman, New Jersey
- Village Point in Monroe Township, New Jersey
- Winchester Gardens in Maplewood, New Jersey