Referral guidance for healthcare professionals.
Springpoint has a long history of high-quality senior healthcare services in New Jersey and Delaware. Our communities are uniquely positioned to meet the Triple Aim established by the Affordable Care Act which focuses on better health, better care, and greater value. As one of the area’s largest nonprofit providers of senior living, our corporate oversight is a unique benefit, bringing mock survey processes, quality oversight, and electronic medical records. Our communities routinely receive top ratings for quality care and outcomes.
Please reach out for additional details or to learn more about admissions. Just use the quick form.
For referring professionals
You can be confident the health needs of your patients will be addressed with the latest, most innovative treatments. Your patient does not need to be a resident of any Springpoint community for a successful referral. You know your patient best, and so we’ll work with you to develop an individualized care plan, including treatments, results, and goals. You’ll be involved in determining the best possible approaches to short- or long-term care and helping assess and update your patient’s senior healthcare plan during regular progress reviews.
Springpoint Living at Manalapan
Clinical Contact: Allison Nappi
Location: 199 Woodward Road, Manalapan, NJ 07726
Admissions Fax: Coming soon
As a leader in the senior living industry backed by a tradition of excellence over 100 years long, Springpoint is a smart choice for many reasons.
- Quick and hassle-free admissions.
- A dedicated admissions coordinator to reduce the turnaround time for admission acceptance with a 15-minute turnaround goal.
- A process to accept admissions 24/7 including direct admissions from emergency rooms and physician’s offices.
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy available 7 days a week.
- Participation in AllScripts and Curaspan.
- An RN Clinic Coordinator who follows up on all discharges within the community to assure that discharge plans are followed. The clinic also provides a courtesy visit to all of our independent living residents who return from the hospital. The goal is to identify possible risks and compliance with the discharge plan.
- Nurse practitioners who visit discharges into the greater community to verify compliance with the discharge plan as well as checking on the health of the resident. If health issues are identified the goal is to readmit the patient to the skilled nursing, if possible.