News: Award Recipients Honored at Springpoint Leadership Summit
Over 200 leaders from all 27 Springpoint communities and affiliates gathered together for the annual Springpoint Leadership Summit.
Springpoint President and Chief Executive Officer Anthony A. Argondizza presented an organizational update on this year’s achievements, organizational priorities and insights into planned strategic initiatives for 2020.
The program also featured interactive workshops focused on hospitality initiatives and best practices designed to build on Springpoint’s strong culture of service by enhancing employee and resident engagement.
The Summit culminated with an awards ceremony recognizing Springpoint individual, programmatic and community achievement in service excellence and outstanding engagement in three award categories. “Each year we recognize a highly-talented group of outstanding professionals in senior living and healthcare,” said Argondizza. “This year’s award recipients have demonstrated an exceptional level of leadership, commitment, integrity and dedication to their profession.”
The winners of the 2019 awards include:
- Joseph Greipp, Arboretum Director, Meadow Lakes
- Cleopatra Bosquet, Certified Nursing Assistant, Stonebridge at Montgomery
- Delphine Hill (Dale), Director of Housekeeping, Monroe Village
- Rogelio Rodriguez (Rico), Maintenance, The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) Excellence Awards
- The Atrium at Navesink Harbor, Michael Gentile, Executive Director
- Stonebridge at Montgomery, Jean Brophy, Executive Director
Gary T. Puma Affordable Housing Awards
- Judi Immordino, Executive Director, Portland Pointe
- Don Braxton, Maintenance Supervisor, Friendship Gardens