Springpoint Celebrates National Wellness Month In August
As August marks National Wellness Month, Springpoint continues to prioritize employee self-care focused on stress management and healthy routines. Springpoint offers wellness programs, outlining best practices for employees to maximize their well-being. These include physical fitness routines, healthy dietary choices, mindfulness practices, and easy-to-use techniques for reducing stress. Each program is designed to equip employees with tools to facilitate their own self-care and cater to their physical, emotional, and mental needs. Springpoint employees have the option to participate in the following wellness programs:
Wellbeats offers various fitness classes and health-conscious activities to support and motivate employees to achieve specific wellness goals and build healthy habits. Wellbeats programs range in length from two to six weeks and are led by certified instructors. Employees learn how to properly stretch, create nutritious eating habits, engage in weightlifting exercises, and develop family fitness plans.
The Wellness Rewards program incentivizes employees to use their Springpoint medical benefits. Once enrolled in the program, they can earn $520 annually ($20 per pay period) by completing a biometric screening and three of the following requirements:
- Complete an Aetna Get Active Challenge
- Annual physical or preventive screening
- Initiate two Aetna Healthy Coaching calls with a certified coach
- Complete an online risk assessment
- Complete a Wellbeats program or participate in a Wellbeats live webinar
Wellness Raffle Challenges
Employees can win a new Fitbit or pair of Apple Airpods when they participate in the following monthly featured wellness program challenges:
- September – Complete Aetna Get Active Challenge
- October – Complete at least two telephone sessions with Aetna Healthy Lifestyle Wellness Coach
- November – Complete at least 20 Wellbeats classes
- December – Complete routine annual physical and/ well-women exam or complete preventive screening (Must be enrolled in Springpoint medical plan)
National Wellness Month is a perfect opportunity for Springpoint employees to learn more about all the wellness programs available to them and their families. These resources empower employees to enrich their physical, mental, and emotional well-being while cultivating a pathway for success in their professional and personal lives.