Why Where You Retire Matters
What are you looking for in your retirement?
Would you like extra time to focus on hobbies you put aside during your working years? Is access to healthcare on the top of your list? What amenities are important to you? These are just a few questions and considerations that may be running through your mind when choosing a senior living community. In this post, we’ll explore all of these questions and more, including what you can expect as a resident of one of our acclaimed communities.
Howard and Jean Bartelt took control of their future when they chose Crestwood Manor, a Springpoint Life Plan community (CCRC), that offered everything they wanted to age comfortably. They believe, “People should educate themselves about their retirement living options before there’s a problem and look to move to a place like Crestwood earlier, so they can enjoy all the amenities and friendships.”
Live the Way You Want in Your Retirement
Springpoint Senior Living offers a variety of amenities, proving our communities are the ideal place for you to make your home. When living at one of our communities, you’ll have access to:
- Social engagement: It’s a proven fact – people who are socially engaged lead happier, healthier lives. That’s why we offer numerous activities and amenities for you and your friends to enjoy together. Whether it be exploring a nearby art museum for the day, expanding your mind at a guest lecture series, or relaxing over a glass of wine, you’ll find like-minded individuals and a robust resident activities program that invites you to stay engaged in the community.
- Physical activity and fitness: Residents are always encouraged to share their talents. Richard Schlenger, resident of The Oaks at Denville, uses his experience as a recreation supervisor to stay active and to suggest new programs catered to his fellow residents’ preferences. He found that if he wants “To try something new like the Senior Olympics, the professional staff at The Oaks is happy to assist.” Each Springpoint community offers a fitness center and various classes to keep you moving and physically healthy.
- Maintenance-free living: Enjoy carefree living as we take care of the mundane details for you. There’s no need to worry about housekeeping, outdoor upkeep, or safety and security. Leave the heavy-lifting to us and spend your newfound time on hobbies and activities that mean the most to you.
- Dining services: Each community offers numerous dining experiences. From restaurant-style, service to a casual café experience allowing you to pick up a quick lunch, delicious and nutritious meals are available in a variety of ways. Additionally, dietitians are available to consult with chefs on meal plans, ensuring all preferences are taken into consideration.
- Safe environment: We plan for any situation that may come up because we want to help ensure your safety at all times. From back-up power sources for extended power outages to a full emergency procedure and communications plan, we’re prepared to take necessary action to protect our communities and our residents.
- Healthcare services: A Life Plan community offers a full continuum of care, so you have peace of mind that your health will be taken care of if and when the need arises. Our goal is to provide the care you need in order to thrive while still maintaining the highest level of independence. Whether you need assistance with daily activities or constant monitoring of a chronic condition, our expert, caring staff makes sure your needs are met.
- Steady cost: Your monthly service fee covers utilities, amenities, residence and more. You’ll find it easy to manage your monthly expenses, since there will be no surprises or big-ticket items you weren’t prepared for. Your monthly expenses are simplified, and you’ll have predictability with your payments.
Find Out Why Springpoint Senior Living is the Perfect Choice for You
Choosing a senior living community may be a difficult decision, but we’re confident you’ll find the right fit in one of the Springpoint Senior Living communities in New Jersey and Delaware. Find out how we can help make your retirement dreams a reality by contacting us today.