Are you looking for the highest quality senior living community to make your home during your retirement years? Look no further. As part of our dedication to offering you the very best in senior living, the team at Springpoint regularly assesses the top trends in retirement living to ensure residents are experiencing the engaging, vibrant lifestyle they deserve. Here’s what we’ve found.
5 Senior Living Trends Found in Springpoint Communities
- Delicious, nutritious dining options. We spend a considerable amount of time and energy on our three meals, plus snacks, every day. At Springpoint, dining isn’t just something that we offer in our communities – it’s an experience. The skilled chefs ensure each masterfully prepared dish is fortified with vitamins, nutrients and flavors to satisfy both your dietary requirements and discerning tastes. We guarantee you’ll always find something to delight your palate.
- A variety of floor plan options. All Springpoint continuing care retirement communities offer numerous floor plan options. These floor plans are designed to suit your unique needs and have the ability to be personalized and made your own. Regardless of the size of the living space, residents today are also looking for modern features like open floor plans, upgraded appliances and plenty of storage, which we feature in apartments and cottages available to you at our communities.
- Socialization opportunities. When choosing to move to a community setting, you can expect residents will want to socialize and get to know their neighbors. Maintaining a connection to other people is vitally important for a person’s mental and physical health. With a wide range of daily activities and amenities, from fitness classes to book clubs and Happy Hour gatherings, there’s always something going on in the communities.
- Access to innovative technology. Can you remember the last time you went an entire day without some type of technology? This year and for years to come, more and more seniors will expect regular access to technology and will look for it as a sign of a modern, innovative retirement community. Springpoint offers technology in a variety of our services, including electronic medical records and activity schedules through Touchtown, a resident engagement platform.
- A plan for the future. Aging inevitably brings changes to your health and lifestyle, and for this reason, it’s important to have a secure plan for your future needs. By moving to a continuing care retirement community like Springpoint, you’ll have access to varying levels of care, from independent living options to assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory care services. Plus, with LivWell, our holistic wellness program, a focus on your health and wellness is engrained in every service and offering within the community. Here, you have the tools you need to live a happy, healthy lifestyle.
Discover the Best in Senior Living at Springpoint
Springpoint offers unique, vibrant continuing care retirement communities throughout the state of New Jersey and Delaware. You can rest easy knowing that moving to a Springpoint community was one of the best decisions you’ve ever made. To start your journey, take a look at our communities. While each is different in its own way, each one strives to encourage residents to pursue purposeful lives. For any questions, feel free to contact our team today.