High-Quality Healthcare Making a Difference in the Lives of Those We Serve
From person-centered care to CARF accreditation, Springpoint Senior Living has a long history of high-quality senior healthcare services in New Jersey and Delaware. Our communities are uniquely positioned to meet the Triple Aim established by the Affordable Care Act which focuses on better health, better care and greater value. As one of the area’s largest nonprofit sponsors of senior living, our corporate oversight is a unique benefit, bringing mock survey processes, quality oversight (Care Watch, Risk Watch and My Innerview) and electronic medical records. Our communities routinely receive top ratings from CMS. In addition, seven of our retirement communities are CARF accredited and our newest community, The Moorings at Lewes, is in the process of gaining CARF accreditation.
The Atrium at Navesink Harbor
Clinical Contact: Jennifer Lau Slocum
Location: 40 Riverside Ave, Red Bank, NJ 07701
Admissions Fax: 732-268-4112
Clinical Contact: Jennifer Dundon
Location: 50 Lacey Rd, Whiting, NJ 08759
Admissions Fax: 732-268-4112
Clinical Contact: Angela Pereira
Location: 300 Meadow Lakes, East Windsor, NJ 08520
Admissions Fax: 609-448-6702
The Moorings at Lewes
Clinical Contact: Christi Berrios
Location: 17028 Cadbury Cir, Lewes, DE 19958
Admissions Fax: 302-644-8029
The Oaks at Denville
Clinical Contact: Stefania Brescia
Location: 21 Pocono Road, Denville, NJ 07834
Admissions Fax: 973-586-5111
Stonebridge at Montgomery
Clinical Contact: Anne Behrik
Location: 100 Hollinshead Spring Rd, Skillman, NJ 08558
Admissions Fax: 609-482-4884
Village Point Rehabilitation & Healthcare
Clinical Contact: Jennifer Garofalo
Location: 3 David Brainerd Dr, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Admissions Fax: 732-631-1974
Clinical Contact: Dasha Ciriak
Location: 333 Elmwood Ave, Maplewood, NJ 07040
Admissions Fax: 888-376-3066
As a leader in the senior living industry backed by a tradition of excellence over 100 years long, Springpoint is a smart choice for many reasons.
- Quick and hassle-free admissions
- A dedicated admissions coordinator to reduce the turnaround time for admission acceptance with a 15-minute turnaround goal.
- A process to accept admissions 24/7 including direct admissions from emergency rooms and physician’s offices
- Participation in AllScripts and Curaspan
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy available 7 days a week
- An RN Clinic Coordinator who follows up on all discharges within the community to assure that discharge plans are followed. The clinic also provides a courtesy visit to all of our independent living residents who return from the hospital. The goal is to identify possible risks and compliance with the discharge plan.
- Nurse practitioners who visit discharges into the greater community to verify compliance with the discharge plan as well as checking on the health of the resident. If health issues are identified the goal is to readmit the patient to the skilled nursing, if possible.